Shawn being shy

November 10, 2012 at 6:47 PM 4 comments

This is a very old video that I just recently found I had to share with my blog, Facebook and Twitter friends. I believe Shawn was 18 month old or so when I took this video. It’s so cute, he is on De-Ann’s (Mommy) lap as I am trying to film him. You’ll see. Enjoy.

Advertisements

Entry filed under: Family, Friends, Fun, My Blog, vblogs. Tags: , , , , , , , , .

Stair surfing Bye gentle man

4 Comments Add your own

• 1. maillot de foot pas cher  |  November 25, 2012 at 6:10 AM

Very good.Thank you very much

• 2. Andrew DeGraaf  |  December 9, 2012 at 8:42 PM

I am glad you enjoyed my blog. Stop by again real soon. I will be updating it with new posts soon.

• 3. stylo mont blanc  |  November 27, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Very good.Thank you very much

• 4. Andrew DeGraaf  |  December 9, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Glad you stopped by, hope you come by again. Comment again soon.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Trackback this post  |  Subscribe to the comments via RSS Feed

My Twitter

• Hey Everyone!!! The GO Team Colombia Coffee House is coming up on Sunday, March 4th, right after the 11:00 am... fb.me/1yFVn7kdS 4 hours ago
  • I can't believe it has been 5 years since my heart attack! Today 5 years ago my wife picked me up from the... fb.me/9h87AC1Cr 6 days ago
  • Happy Sunday Everyone! Due to inclement weather, both services have been cancelled today. Our Impact lunch for... fb.me/1np6sosOm 1 week ago
  • Shawn & I built a tower on the “earthquake machine” and it survived! 1 week ago