Toy cars

March 3, 2012 at 8:22 PM 6 comments

Faith started playing with Shawn’s cars tonight. Out of the blue she started bringing each of the cars to me and asking “what is this Daddy?” And not really thinking I told her what make and model the car was. Like “that’s a Chevrolet corvette” or “a Ford F150 pick-up.”

Faith continued to bring every car to me one by one asking what it was. It was so cute after I answered Faith she put each car on the arm of the couch until there was no more room.

20120303-202014.jpg

Advertisements

Entry filed under: Family, Fun.

Naughty chair The moon is sleeping

6 Comments Add your own

• 1. aerobic en casa  |  March 24, 2012 at 1:09 AM

I’m glad I found your article. I would never have made sense of this topic on my own. I’ve read a few other articles on this subject, but I was confused until I read yours.

• 3. aerobic en casa  |  March 27, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your design. Bless you

• 4. Andrew DeGraaf  |  March 29, 2012 at 8:48 PM

The theme is one that was free when I joined WordPress.com back a year and half ago. I’m not sure if it is anymore but if you decide to join check to see if it is still available. The only this I made up for the banner at the top. Hope that helps.

• 5. gimnasia en casa  |  March 27, 2012 at 8:53 PM

My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on various websites for about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform. I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• 6. Andrew DeGraaf  |  March 29, 2012 at 8:46 PM

I wish I could help answer any of your questions but unfortunately I don’t much about programming except to say I have been using WordPress.com for the past year and a half and I find it very easy to use and user friendly. Sorry I couldn’t help.